As you look ahead to the next great chapter in your life, we hope you'll consider a career in one of the many disciplines offered through the College of Health Sciences. We have a long-standing tradition of excellence in our programs taught by world-class professors. We bring unique opportunities to the student experience through special research opportunities, internships, and study abroad programs. We foster a sense of community within our programs and throughout our school, in addition to student growth.
If you have questions about a particular program, please contact the program's Unit Coordinator.
Complete to Compete
Make the most of your college experience—finish your 4-year degree in four years!
- Firmly commit to a major that excites you—your advisor can help!
- Remain continuously enrolled every semester—stay focused on the end goal
- Register for 15 or more credit hours every semester—this will save you money!
- Take advantage of academic advising resources—set an appointment with your advisor every semester
- Use learning resources, including free tutoring
- Attend class and attend class prepared...students who attend perform better.
- Earn credit for prior learning—consider Credit by Exam and Experiential Learning Credit (ELC) as options
- Gain practical experience—complete an internship
- Be an engaged student—interact with professors outside of class, join a student organization or club, and network with others in your area of study
- Live on or near campus—convenience will aid engagement and class attendance
Learn more about our facilities, labs & programs