MBA without concentration (36 credit hours)
To obtain the MBA degree, students must complete 10 Core courses (30 hours), plus 2 Elective courses (6 hours), for a total of 36 credit hours.
Core Courses (30 credit hours)
The MBA Core consists of 10 courses (3 credit hours each).
- ACCT 7080 - Financial and Managerial Accounting for Managers
- BA 7503 - Business Analytics for Managers (pre-requisite: SCMS 7110)
- BA 7501 - Leadership and Negotiation
- ECON 7100 - Economics for the Global Executive
- FIR 7155 - Global Financial Management
- MKTG 7140 - Global Strategic Marketing
- MIS 7650 - Information Systems in the Global Enterprise
- SCMS 7313 - Supply Chain Operations Management
- SCMS 7110 - Intro to Business Analytics
- MGMT 7160 - Global Strategic Management*
* MGMT 7160 is the MBA Program Capstone Course and must be taken in the last semester. If you are in your last semester and need to register for this course, please submit a permit request here.
Elective Courses (6 credit hours)
Aside from the MBA Core, students must complete 2 elective courses in the Fogelman College of Business and Economics.
The Fogeman College offers courses starting with the following prefixes:
Elective courses outside the Fogelman College require approval. Contact your advisor for more information.
- Course offerings vary from semester to semester. See current course offerings and tentative future course offerings.
- Track your progress towards your degree: download a Course Completion Checklist.
- For specific course descriptions, please visit the Graduate Catalog website.