Adult Student Association
The Adult Student Association (ASA) is a Registered Student Organization devoted to helping adult students excel at university life. The association is organize and run by adult student volunteers. Membership is open to any enrolled University of Memphis student, with a focus on students aged 25 years and older.
- Identify issues unique to adult students
- Organize forums to discuss adult student issues and seek holistic solutions
- Serve as an advocacy group seeking change within the University of Memphis for the benefit of adult students
- Serve as a voice for all adult students
- Serve adult students through the dissemination of information valuable to them
- Organize social and cultural programming to enrich the lives of adult students
2018-2019 ASA Executive Board
- President: Teslesia Swanigan
- Vice President: Shenie Lamahewa
- Secretary: Lauren Gowans
Check out the ASA's TigerZone Page for more information!