Hospitality Management (M.S.)
Earn your Master's in Hospitality Management or a Graduate Specialist Certificate in Hospitality Management.
Major: Sport and Hospitality Management
Degree: Master of Science
Contact: Dr. Radesh Palakurthi
At a glance info:
- 33-credits for graduation
- Online tuition & fees: $603/credit hour
- On campus (resident) tuition & fees ranges from $585 to $609/credit hour, depending on hours enrolled that semester
- Program may be completed completely on campus, with some coursework available online and on campus.
- GRE waiver available
- New students may begin in spring, summer or fall
- Up to 15 credit hours of transfer credit may be accepted, either from unfinished or completed degrees (discuss with advisor)
- Develops skills essential to the production, promotion, delivery, and the consumption of hospitality in a highly complex and technological, global market
- Draws on theoretical perspectives and research techniques grounded in business, the humanities, and social sciences; emphasis is placed on practical application, critical analysis, an enhanced understanding of sport organizations, and principles underlying economic development and industrial growth