University Contacts for Teachers

Dual Enrollment Department Coordinator(click here for contact list)

A Department Coordinator in your teaching discipline will advise you about curricular (subject) matters and provide model syllabuses, course materials, and desk copies of texts. Depending on department preference, coordinators may ask to sit in on a class at least once during a semester. Note: Guidance counselors and principals will work with a university administrator who oversees the entire Dual Enrollment program.