- Full time M.A. students (enrolled in at least 9 credit hours per semester) are automatically considered for an assistantship.
- Assistantships cover tuition (9 credit hours of degree-relevant coursework per semester) and fees, and offer a small stipend.
Other Relevant Information About Assistantships
- Assistantships are awarded on a competitive basis.
- Involve assisting one or more faculty members with research or teaching for a maximum of twenty hours per week.
- May be awarded for one semester or one year.
- Are contingent on student performance and funding availability.
Other Sources of Funding
Students are also encouraged to solicit funding from the Graduate School, the Fogelman College, and outside sources. For more information, click here to visit the Graduate School website.