Fogelman College welcomes an esteemed group of tenured-track faculty members
For release: September 22, 2014
Fogelman College is excited to announce a number of esteemed individuals who have joined our College as tenured-track professors this fall. They are joining us from prestigious universities around the country. The breadth and depth of these individuals' knowledge and experience will help continue to raise the academic reputation of our College and University as a whole.
Dr. Kenton Walker will serve as the new director of the School of Accountancy. Dr. Walker earned his Ph.D. at the Texas A & M University and served most recently as professor and chairman of the Department of Accountancy at the University of Wyoming.
Additional tenured-track professors include:
In School of Accountancy,
- Dr. Joshua Coyne, from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, as assistant professor
In Department of Economics,
- Dr. Joaquin Lopez, from the University of Chicago, as assistant professor
- Dr. Jamin Speer, from Yale University, as assistant professor
In the Department of Management,
- Dr. Alex Rubenstein, from the University of Florida, as assistant professor
- Dr. Han Jiang, from Arizona State University, as assistant professor
Please help us welcome this elite group.