ENTERPRISE BUSINESS AGILITY
- This training is being held virtually.
- Each daily session will start at 8:30 AM and finish at 12:30 PM. All times are in the Central Time Zone.
- Instructor: AgilityHealth
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training’s scheduled start date. Attendees who wish to cancel within the 14-day nonrefundable period will need to email Rami Lotay (email@example.com) and give a detailed explanation as to why they cannot possibly attend, as they will still be liable for payment in full.
If you cannot attend the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
- Invoicing is available to all attendees
- FedEx employees can use tuition reimbursement to defer payment until after the training is complete.
**Update: Deferred payment is no longer available at the University of Memphis if you are using tuition reimbursement. You will need to pay for the course prior to the course start date (a payment link will be emailed to you) or you will not be allowed into the class. The only invoice payments that are allowed is when the course will be paid for by your cost center.**
If you're interested in learning the fundamentals of Business Agility, this training is for you. We will explore each of the seven pillars within the Enterprise Business Agility℠ Model. This model gives a foundational overview of Business Agility so that you can apply to your own organization’s frameworks. Through this course, you will develop skills within each pillar. Through collective discovery brainstorming, collaborative discussions and focused working sessions, you'll walk away with concrete solutions tailored to your specific transformation challenges.
- Understand current challenges with market strategy and execution across your organization, and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility℠ transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a transformation strategy and roadmap session for your organization
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar, and how to mature design thinking and lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) by breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity, and determining modern funding models. This should be applied to your own organization’s LPM framework after the course.
- Explore the Organizational Structure & Design pillar to analyze different approaches for team design and alignment of end-to-end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile Framework & Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your team's transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick/Sustain the transformation
- Explore the Technology Agility required to enable the business agility transformation
If you have any questions about this training, please contact Raminder Lotay (firstname.lastname@example.org).