BUSINESS AGILITY STRATEGY
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training's 1st day. Additionally, attendees who wish to cancel within the 14-day nonrefundable period will have to pay the entire amount due.
If you cannot attend the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
- Invoicing is available to all attendees
- FedEx employees can use tuition reimbursement to defer payment until after the training is complete.
If you're a senior leader or change agent actively transforming your organization, this workshop is for you. Learn how to enable measurable and sustainable enterprise business agility transformations across all areas of business operations and delivery.
We will explore each of the seven pillars within the proven Enterprise Business Agility℠ Model, developing the skills necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar. Through collective discovery brainstorming, collaborative discussions and focused working sessions, you'll walk away with concrete solutions tailored to your specific transformation challenges.
- Understand current challenges with market strategy and execution across your organization, and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility℠ transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a transformation strategy and roadmap session for your organization
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar, and how to mature design thinking and lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Management by breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity, and determining modern funding models
- Explore the Organizational Structure & Design pillar to analyze different approaches for team design and alignment of end-to-end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile Framework & Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your team's transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick/Sustain the transformation
- Explore the Technology Agility required to enable the business agility transformation
If you have any questions about this training, please contact Raminder Lotay (firstname.lastname@example.org).