Organizational Change Management
The University of Memphis-FedEx Institute of Technology and Prosci are proud to present the Change Management Certification Program. We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend the training and enjoy hands-on learning in this immersive three-day experience, applying holistic change management methodologies and tools to one of your projects. You'll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WAITLIST FOR FUTURE SESSIONS
Daily Schedule (Virtual Session)
Please note, there will be 6 hours of dedicated class time each day. In addition to the class time, there will be assignments that must be completed independently by each learner. Please estimate roughly 4 hours of additional work to complete these assignments.
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Pacific Time Zone)
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Mountain Time Zone)
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Central Time Zone)
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone)
About Change Management Certification Program
In this interactive training, you benefit from three full days where you'll apply Prosci's methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects among like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists. You not only gain the knowledge and one-to-one feedback of Prosci's Master Instructors, you and your peers can also share challenges, solutions and insights, for a truly collaborative approach to change management.
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials