Organizational Change Management
These classes can be paid for by invoice billing to your cost center or by you personally. Please obtain manager approval to use the cost center in writing (email).
**Update: Deferred payment is no longer available at the University of Memphis if you are using tuition reimbursement. You will need to pay for the course prior to the course start date (a payment link will be emailed to you) or you will not be allowed into the class. The only invoice payments that are allowed is when the course will be paid for by your cost center.**
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training’s scheduled start date. Attendees who wish to cancel within the 14-day nonrefundable period will need to email Rami Lotay (email@example.com) and give a detailed explanation as to why they cannot possibly attend, as they will still be liable for payment in full.
If you cannot attend either of the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
The University of Memphis-FedEx Institute of Technology and Prosci are proud to present the Change Management Certification Program. We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend the training and enjoy hands-on learning in this immersive three-day experience, applying holistic change management methodologies and tools to one of your projects. You'll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
In this interactive training, you benefit from three full days where you'll apply Prosci's methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects among like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists. You not only gain the knowledge and one-to-one feedback of Prosci's Master Instructors, you and your peers can also share challenges, solutions and insights, for a truly collaborative approach to change management.
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials
- Day 1: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Day 2: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Day 3: 8:00 AM-3:00 PM