Organizational Change Management
- This training is being held virtually via Zoom.
- Each daily session will start at 8:00 AM and finish at 4:30 PM. All times are in the CENTRAL Time Zone.
- Instructor: Prosci
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training's 1st day. Additionally, attendees who wish to cancel within the 14 day nonrefundable period will have to pay the entire amount due.
If you cannot attend either of the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
The University of Memphis-FedEx Institute of Technology and Prosci are proud to present the Change Management Certification Program. We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend the training and enjoy hands-on learning in this immersive three-day experience, applying holistic change management methodologies and tools to one of your projects. You'll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
In this interactive training, you benefit from three full days where you'll apply Prosci's methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects among like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists. You not only gain the knowledge and one-to-one feedback of Prosci's Master Instructors, you and your peers can also share challenges, solutions and insights, for a truly collaborative approach to change management.
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials