Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) Fundamentals
- This training is being held virtually.
- Each daily session will start at 8:30 AM and finish at 5:30 PM. All times are in the CENTRAL Time Zone.
- Instructor: CRR Global
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training’s scheduled start date. Attendees who wish to cancel within the 14-day nonrefundable period will need to email Rami Lotay (email@example.com) and give a detailed explanation as to why they cannot possibly attend, as they will still be liable for payment in full.
If you cannot attend the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
You will be introduced to a cutting-edge coaching model based on Systems Theory, Process
Work, Family Systems Therapy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Quantum Physics, Co-Active
Coaching™, and more.
At its core is an evolution of the principles of Emotional Intelligence (relationship with oneself), and Social Intelligence (relationship with other) to Relationship Systems Intelligence (RSI™) where the focus is on the collective wisdom of the group, team or system.
RSI recognizes the system as a unique entity and allows change to emerge through collaboration and shared leadership. Each system has a unique entity with a personality, intelligence and information beyond that of the individuals within it.
This approach has been effectively applied in family and marital therapy for decades, and is now being brought into the realm of work teams and organizations with positive results.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche—coaching relationship systems in their industry of choice
- Personal, executive and organizational coaches who will benefit from an effective relationship systems approach to working with groups of clients
- Allied professionals already engaged in working with groups, teams and partnerships; mediators, lawyers, couples and family therapists
- OD consultants, financial planners, or anyone who relies on relationships to drive their business
- Coaches - ideally will have completed 40 hours of coach training through an ICF-Accredited coach training program or be an ACC, PCC or MCC.
- Non-coaches - ideally will have experience in training, facilitation, consulting or coaching skills.
If you have any questions about this training, please contact Raminder Lotay (firstname.lastname@example.org).