COVID-19 Protocols & Procedures
In order to maintain safety standards and to provide the best experience for our incoming Tigers, Frosh Camp 2021 will be held on the University of Memphis Main Campus this summer!
How we are keeping our camps safe
All camp participants and staff will:
- Complete a Frosh Camp COVID-19 Pre-Screening Survey before participating in camp
- Be required to present a negative COVID-19 Test Result dated no more than 72-hours prior to check-in. Don’t know where to get tested? Find a location near you here!
- Wear a mask at all times while on campus, with the exception of when I am their private room assignments
- Comply to periodic temperature screening(s) and/or symptom monitoring surveys as necessary during camp
- Abide by proper social distancing procedures during camp activities
- Comply to any other state, local, and/or CDC recommended COVID-19 procedures as necessary.
- All camps will be limited in their available registrants to appropriately accommodate social distancing measures