Welcome to the Herff College of Engineering
September 2019 Updates:
We are excited to announce that the University of Memphis has signed an agreement with MathWorks that provides all of our students, educators, and researchers campus-wide access to MATLAB, Simulink, and additional products. These online courses are intended for beginning users as well as those looking for more in-depth training.
• MATLAB Onramp
• MATLAB Fundamentals
• MATLAB for Financial Applications
• MATLAB Programming Techniques
• MATLAB for Data Processing and Visualization
• Solving Ordinary Differential Equations with MATLAB
• Introduction to Linear Algebra with MATLAB
• Introduction to Statistical Methods with MATLAB
• Solving Nonlinear Equations with MATLAB
For instructions on downloading the software go to The University of Memphis MATLAB Portal.