We encourage you to get involved with the law school in one of the following ways:
- Serve as a mentor for the law students.
- Participate in our Shadowing Program that allows law students who are interested in your practice area to shadow you for an important event such as a motion hearing or real estate closing.
- Participate in our Mock Interviews that are held in the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. You will hold a mock interview with a Memphis Law student and provide feedback.
- Host a reception at your firm to introduce your law firm to the students.
- Serve as a speaker for Memphis Law educational programs and panels related to your practice or geographical areas