POSTING A JOB
If you are an employer wishing to inform students about a job posting, please contact the Career Services Office at email@example.com.
ON-CAMPUS RECRUITING, RESUME COLLECTION, & JOB POSTINGS
Each fall and spring, we welcome employers to campus as part of our On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program. As a participant in the OCI Program, you will have an opportunity to interview students for summer and post-graduation positions. We can accommodate in person or virtual interviews.
If you do not wish to interview on campus, you may utilize our Resume Collection Program or ask us to post a job in our online system. For any of these services, contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCREASING YOUR VISIBILITY
As an employer interested in increasing your visibility to Memphis Law students and alumni, we recommend the following opportunities:
- Post a position
- Participate in our on-campus recruiting or Resume Collection Program
- Encourage the University of Memphis alumni within your organization to serve as mentors for the law students.
- Participate in our Shadowing Program which allows law students who are interested in your practice area to shadow you for an important event such as a motion hearing or real estate closing.
- Participate in our Mock Interviews which are held in the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. You will serve as the interviewing attorney for a law student by holding a mock interview and providing feedback to the law student.
- Host a reception at your firm to introduce your law firm to the students.
- Serve as a speaker at the law school for our educational programs and panels related to your practice or geographical areas.