ALUMNI RESOURCES & SERVICES
We provide access to job opportunities for our alumni through our Career Services Management System, Symplicity. To obtain a username and password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, graduation month/year, and your preferred email address. Please allow up to two business days for a response.
Individual Career Counseling
We invite Memphis Law alumni considering a job or career transition to make an appointment with our office via email email@example.com. Appointments are held in the CSO for those in the Memphis area, or by telephone for those outside of the area. We will help you develop a job search strategy, research potential employers, learn successful networking techniques, and find the job you want. We also offer resume and cover letter critique via email. Send your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events and Workshops
Memphis Law alumni are welcome to attend CSO workshops and presentations. You must register for such events through Symplicity.
We encourage you to get involved with the law school in one of the following ways:
- Serve as a mentor for the law students.
- Participate in our Shadowing Program that allows law students who are interested in your practice area to shadow you for an important event such as a motion hearing or real estate closing.
- Participate in our Mock Interviews that are held in the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. You will hold a mock interview with a Memphis Law student and provide feedback.
- Host a reception at your firm to introduce your law firm to the students.
- Serve as a speaker for Memphis Law educational programs and panels related to your practice or geographical areas.