Real World Experience
"My internship was crucial in guiding me directly to a path of full time employment at FedEx. I urge everyone to invest in internships to gain practical, employment-worthy experience."
- Danish Sury, MBA '16, Solutions Analyst, Global Sales Operations Structure & Strategy
In today's job market, competition for entry-level positions is fierce, which means that a lot depends on how well you prepare right now. No academic experience is complete without a real-world stage for performance and results, and that's why we encourage business majors to complete up to three (3) unique internships before *graduation.
BENEFITS OF AN INTERNSHIP
- Acquire valuable new skills
- Earn academic credit
- Build your professional resume/portfolio
- Grow your professional network
- Diversify your experience
- Gain new insight into your career field
- Increase your confidence
- Expand future job prospects
- Test drive your chosen career path
*Some majors require an internship to graduate.