Build A Strong Résumé
If you would like access to the Fogelman Internship Network (FIN), where you can search and apply for internships and job opportunities specifically for business majors, you need to get your résumé approved, the first step towards activating your FIN account. Your résumé is your future employer's first impression of you, so you need to stand out for all the right reasons. Remember, you never get a second chance to make a first impression!
If you are a business major who would like to attend a virtual Résumé Workshop, click here to sign up for the Complete Professional Program! We will enroll you in the Virtual CPP course in eLearn so you can access ALL of our current CPP programs!
Follow These Steps:
1) Choose one of these approved Templates (REQUIRED for account approval in FIN.)
- Template A – Best for students active in campus activities without much work experience.
- Template B – Focuses on student work experience more than activities.
See sample resumes with helpful tips.
2) Select a specialized version of A and B (if you have related experience):
- Business Information Technology
- Graduate-level Education
- Military Service
- Study Abroad
3) Download the template that best describes you.
4) Plug in your own name, contact information, and career-related content.
Need help with your content? Check out this helpful guide:
Need a cover letter? Click the button below:
Have an upcoming interview? Click here for helpful information!
To schedule a virtual meeting with a résumé specialist, email firstname.lastname@example.org.