Research+Innovation Tactical Plan: Diversity and Inclusion
We nurture and embrace the ability of everyone to excel while maintaining a respectful
and inclusive environment.
- Develop opportunities and support structures for first generation faculty, post-docs
- Develop and promote methods to retain, recruit and support a diverse student body
and faculty cohort.
- Use dedicated resources to grow the local and national presence of UofM research opportunities
and capabilities that are inclusive of all and in line with UofM standards, guidelines
- Leverage resources to strengthen diversity and inclusion in the research and innovation
- Support an interdisciplinary approach to research that emphasizes open dialogue and
engagement of all perspectives.