Research+Innovation Tactical Plan: Student Success
Collaborate with faculty to support student engagement in research and research training.
- Develop a process of best practices to implement ensure students are included in funded
research and sponsored programs.
- Implement and support events to develop students' knowledge and understanding of current
and emerging innovations.
- Encourage graduate students to pursue research fellowships.
- Manage RISE, First Gen STEM and Carnegie R1 Doctoral Fellowship Programs.
- Create exciting intersections that inspire students to pursue innovative professional
- Commit to providing students access to free training, workshops, and opportunities
- Work with the research community to create positions that provide students with exposure
to advanced technology innovation opportunities.
- Utilize Masters and PhD students in positions to maximize workforce and utilize their
varied skill sets to meet and enhance personnel needs.