Research+Innovation Tactical Plan: Service
We strive to provide our research community with the tools and support critical to
succeed in securing and obtaining external research funding.
- Streamline and optimize our administrative procedures.
- Implement a customer satisfaction survey for every proposal submission to continue
assessing services provided.
- Provide state of the art instrumentation and services to give our scientists a competitive
edge while engaging in research and grant development.
- Identify, prioritize and pursue support for research infrastructure, laboratory renovation
and research-related shared services centers.
- Grow the technology workforce pipeline by providing training, professional development
and opportunities related to career development.
- Serve as the hub of technology innovation in Memphis to enhance the reputation of
the UofM for applied innovation.
- Participate in campus initiatives and collaborate with other departments on efforts
meant to benefit the UfoM.
- Ensure that customers and guests receive the best possible experience during their
time at the UofM.