STUDENT BAR ASSOCIATION
The SBA is dedicated to connecting all Memphis Law students into one body to foster fellowship and cooperation as well as advance the aims and purposes of the law school.
Duties of the association include creating forums to resolve student issues, plan student's activities, and partner with other university departments for the advancement of common interests. All Memphis Law students are automatically members of the SBA.
We hope that this site will provide useful information about SBA activities and information about events at the law school. Click on the links below to navigate our site and to find important documents, information regarding meetings, upcoming events and opportunities to participate on SBA committees. Please feel free to contact any of the SBA officers with your comments and concerns.
Follow us on Facebook or Snapchat (@sbamemphislaw) to receive the most up to date information about our upcoming events!
For information on SBA election rules, upcoming meeting announcements, agendas and minutes, as well as all other SBA-related updates, please visit the SBA TWEN page by clicking HERE.
The SBA is an Administrative Council comprised of the Executive Board and the Board
of Bar Governors. The following students were elected for the Administrative Council
for the 2016-2017 academic year:
- Sydney Trujillo, President
- Grant Kehler, Vice-President
- Regan Sherwood, Executive Director
- Mel Borrelli, Secretary
- Alex Anderson, Treasurer
- Forrest Edwards, Bar Association Representative and Election Commissioner
- Kelsey Walton, Director of Student Affairs
- Stephanie Tasch, Director of Communications
- Rebecca Holden, Director or Events
- Whitney Trujillo, Community Service Liaison
- Jake Brown, 3L Bar Governor
- Dawn Campbell, 3L Bar Governor
- Dylan Holzemer, 3L Bar Governor
- Holly Stanford, 3L Bar Governor
- Kelly Hagy, 2L Bar Governor
- Tyler Tollison, 2L Bar Governor
- Hallie Flanagan, 2L Bar Governor
- Fred Culver, 2L Bar Governor
- Kaitlyn Cornett, 1L Bar Governor for Section 12
- Andrew Roach, 1L Bar Governor for Section 12
- Trevor Schrader, 1L Bar Governor for Section 11
- Richard Vaughan, 1L Bar Governor for Section 11