STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICE
The Office of Student Affairs assists law students in a variety of ways:
- Overseeing the Academic Success Program.
- Hosting student activities such as 1L Orientation, Commencement and Student Organization Fairs.
- Overseeing Student Organizations and keeping an up-to-date Student Organization roster and calendar (On Legal Grounds).
- Acting as a liaison between the law school and the Office of Student Affairs on our main campus institution.
- Working with Disability Resources for Students to provide classroom accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Being available to meet one-on-one with students to discuss and assist with student needs.
- Overseeing law student logistical needs, such as locker rentals, student ID cards, parking, and counseling services.
If you have a question related to student affairs, please do not hesitate to contact the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs, Meredith Aden.