Non-UofM Students & Community Members
Students from colleges and universities other than the University of Memphis (UofM) and community members are able to apply to participate in a number of UofM study abroad programs.
Students from colleges and universities other than the University of Memphis (UofM) are able to apply to participate in a number of UofM study abroad programs. Non-UofM students should follow the following process:
1) Search for a UofM Study Abroad Program
2) Contact the UofM Study Abroad Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and inquire whether non-UofM students are eligible to apply for the program you are interested in and to schedule an advising appointment. Study Abroad Advisors are available for appointments via video chat such as Skype.
3) Begin an online application by clicking "apply now" on the program's website. This will also allow you to create log-in credentials for the UofM study abroad online application system. Be sure to log-in Study Abroad login to access your online application.
4) Enroll into the University of Memphis as a non-degree seeking student on the UofM admissions website.
5) If participating in a faculty taught study abroad program, you will register for the course prior through your myMemphis online account. The faculty leader will provide the course information prior to you registering.