Social Wellness considers how we relate to others; how we connect, communicate, and get along with the people that we are surrounded by. Satisfying relationships and a strong social support network can enhance our overall well-being and provide us with additional resources for navigating life’s challenges.
Feeling a sense of belonging to a group or community is important to the success and well-being of individuals.
- UofM Event Calendar
- Student Outreach and Support
- Student Activities Council (SAC)
- Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
- Multicultural Affairs
- Student Leadership and Involvement
- Intramural Sports
- Veterans Resource Center
- SafeZone: GLBT resources
- Tiger Zone
- Tigers Thrive
- U of M Games
Conflicts can arise between family members, roommates, professor/student, neighbor, etc. Understanding how to work with others is key to success and well-being.
- Counseling Center
- Student Healthy Relationships
- Go Ask Alice
- Healthy Relationships Fair
- Student Accountability
- Parenting Students
- More Than 100 Things to Do in Memphis without Alcohol & Other Drugs booklet – available in Student Health Services (and soon to be online)
- Visiting Memphis