UC Information Desk Assistant Job Description
- Performs activities related to overseeing the daily operations of the University Center information desk.
- Answers inquiries about the University and the University Center by phone and in person; provides information; issues tickets; responds to problems and needs.
- Maintains display of informational materials from University departments and Registered Student Organizations.
- Organizes University Center lost and found.
- Observes Atrium, to identify people who may need help inappropriate behavior, spills, etc.
- Reports any issues to Management
- Assists Building Managers as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Worker Characteristics
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully.