phone Phones, Voicemail, and CATV

Phone: Change Display

Service Description: 

Request to change display on extension number which includes the specific name of the individual or department for that extension number.

Who Can Request? 

Authorized members of faculty, staff, and service desk. Note: Authorized users are faculty or staff who have been identified or approved by the Dean, Chair, or Department head to request services that will incur an expenditure from a referenced, valid account.

How to Request Service?

For assistance, please submit a service request.

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Service Request must be submitted by an authorized member of faculty, staff, or Service Desk. The following information must be ready to enter in the Service Request: Affiliation, a valid billing index number, Department Name, Department Head approving work order changes, Building name and room number, Desired due date/Extension number, Previous Display, New display information, First and last name of new user, Reset Voicemail box, Voicemail zero attendant extension number, Additional information, Urgency, and Phone number.