software  Software and Applications

Veterans Affairs Deferment Certification

Service Description: 

A VA Deferment is a request to defer payment of Tuition and fees until the end of the term. You make a request for VA Deferment letter through the Veterans Educational Benefits & Certification Office (003 Wilder Tower). This will be done after you register for classes and complete a Veterans Request for Certification form. 

Who Can Request? 

Requests can be made by those who are eligible for and receiving VA educational assistance benefits. The people are service members, veterans, and dependents of veterans.

How to Request Service?

To request a deferment login at request assistance, please submit an online request. 

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Select "Veterans Affairs Deferment Certification" from the list of available Software, Affiliation, and enter your issue in the Information field.