CAS Staff Research Travel Award
Travel award funds have been designated for the use of attending a research conference, workshop or seminar as a presenter or an attendee. Applications for anything other than these two purposes will not be accepted.
Must be a full-time staff employed in the College of Arts and Sciences.
NOTE: Not eligible if the applicant has received Staff Research Travel Award funds within the past two years.
Applicant must complete ALL of the following information included on the online application below:
- Electronically submit the online CAS Staff Research Travel Award application.
- Electronically submit a Statement of Intent and Purpose (additional instructions are included on the form), include an itemized budget, along with the notification of acceptance by the conference, if presenting.)
- Electronically submit a copy of a brief synopsis if presenting.
- Electronically submit an endorsement from the chair/director.
- Home department willing to financially support recipient’s travel
- Research Index account number must be provided.
- Verification of completed travel purchase order number must be included.