Apply to Graduate Deadlines
The deadlines to Apply to Graduate differ between Undergraduates, Graduate Students and Law Students. The deadlines are strictly followed. Please make every effort to ensure your application (Steps 1, 2 and 3) is completed by the 11:59 pm deadline. Students participate in their final semester Commencement. Early participation is NOT allowed.
- Fall 2018- July 11, 2018 (PASSED)
- Spring 2019 -November 14, 2018
- Summer 2019 - April 3, 2019
- Fall 2019 - July 10, 2019
- Spring 2020 - November 13, 2019
Doctoral, Specialists, Masters and Graduate Certificates Deadlines:
- For more details about specific graduation requirements, visit the Graduate School's webpage.
- For more information about the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law deadlines and requirements, visit their website.
What if I missed the deadline?
Apply to Graduate deadlines are strictly followed. If you missed the deadline for any reason, it is the decision of your academic college or school to determine if you can file late. Contact your Graduation Analyst.