STUDENT BAR ASSOCIATION
The SBA is dedicated to connecting all Memphis Law students into one body to foster fellowship and cooperation as well as advance the aims and purposes of the law school.
Duties of the association include creating forums to resolve student issues, plan student's activities, and partner with other university departments for the advancement of common interests. All Memphis Law students are automatically members of the SBA.
We hope that this site will provide useful information about SBA activities and information about events at the law school. Click on the links below to navigate our site and to find important documents, information regarding meetings, upcoming events and opportunities to participate on SBA committees. Please feel free to contact any of the SBA officers with your comments and concerns.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the most up to date information about our upcoming events!
Questions, comments, or concerns? Please send a message to SBA via our feedback form. Alternatively, feel free to send in your comments or suggestions, or contact anyone on the SBA administrative board
For information on SBA election rules, upcoming meeting announcements, agendas and minutes, as well as all other SBA-related updates, please visit the SBA TWEN page by clicking HERE.
The SBA is an Administrative Council comprised of the Executive Board and the Board of Bar Governors. The 2022-2023 Executive Members are as follows:
- President: Melba Martin
- Vice President: Wai-Lin Danieley
- Executive Director: Molly cook
- Secretary: Audrey Davis
- Treasurer: Kat Spight
- Director of Events: Hallie Robison
- Bar Representative/Election Commissioner: Lexi Hivner
- Community Service Liaison: Rajanae Jones
- Professional Liaison: Annika Rush
- SGA Senator: Julie Chapman
SGA Senator-Elect: Hannah Scruggs
- Director of Marketing: Christina Guyton
- 3L Bar Governors: Sara Rhodes, Ryan Rosenkrantz, Brennan Liddle
- 2L: Ravi Lipman, Ashlie Gozokowski, Iasia Peoples
- 1L: Ben Elliott (11), Blue Acree (11), Jessie Nabors (12), Crystal Golden (12)
- Regina Hillman
SBA Committee Information
Collaborate with us: https://forms.gle/hqP9BjKV54PDfR4o7
Send us feedback, questions, or concerns: https://forms.gle/5Lc2u5NxPH7N41oVA