STUDENT BAR ASSOCIATION
The SBA is dedicated to connecting all Memphis Law students into one body to foster fellowship and cooperation as well as advance the aims and purposes of the law school.
Duties of the association include creating forums to resolve student issues, plan student's activities, and partner with other university departments for the advancement of common interests. All Memphis Law students are automatically members of the SBA.
We hope that this site will provide useful information about SBA activities and information about events at the law school. Click on the links below to navigate our site and to find important documents, information regarding meetings, upcoming events and opportunities to participate on SBA committees. Please feel free to contact any of the SBA officers with your comments and concerns.
SBA is currently abiding by University of Memphis COVID-19 events policy.
We look forward to continuing to host student events either in person or virtually for the 2020-2021 year. Stay tuned on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Follow us on Facebook to receive the most up to date information about our upcoming events!
Questions, comments, or concerns? Please send a message to SBA via their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Memphis.SBA to send in your comments or suggestions, or contact anyone on the SBA administrative board.
For information on SBA election rules, upcoming meeting announcements, agendas and minutes, as well as all other SBA-related updates, please visit the SBA TWEN page by clicking HERE.
The SBA is an Administrative Council comprised of the Executive Board and the Board of Bar Governors. The following is a roster of the 2020 - 2021 SBA members.
- President: Rachel Jackson
- Vice President: Seth Rowland
- Executive Director: Evan Johnson
- Secretary: Will Gebo
- Treasurer: Kate Ernst
- Director of Events: Danielle Fong
- Bar Representative/Election Commissioner: Alexxas Johnson
- SGA Senator: Ashley Courtney
- Community Service Liaison: Alexandria Holloway
- Marketing Director: Alexis Werthmann
- 3L Bar Governors: Claire Rowland, Jonathan Boggus, Morgan Crocker
- 2L Bar Governors: Brendan Horton, Marshall McComas, JR Coleman, Sara McKinney
- 1L Bar Governors: Teryn Williams, Molly Cook, Alexander Perkins, Shelton Wittenberg, Nada Abdulwahed, and Wai-Lin Danieley
- Regina Hillman