research  Research and HPC Software

How can I get an account on the HPC system?


Service Description: 

The University's central HPC system is used in computationally intensive research by researchers from various departments across campus. Those engaged in computational intensive research can request an account on the HPC system.

Who may request (or are eligible) for this service? 

Faculty, students (supervised by a faculty member), and staff involved in computational intensive research.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online service request or email hpcadmins@memphis.edu.

What Information is Needed to Fulfill the Service Request?  

The following information must be in the Service Request or email: name, UUID, department, research advisor (if student).