research  Research and HPC Software

Can the HPC system be made available for the students in a class I'm teaching?


Service Description: 

Yes, but either the students will have to apply for an account individually or you will need to provide a list of students in the class including their UUIDs.

Who may request (or are eligible) for this service? 

Faculty of Record for the course or student in the course.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online service request or email hpcadmins@memphis.edu.

What Information is Needed to Fulfill the Service Request?  

The following information must be in the Service Request or email: name of faculty member teaching the class, department, name of course, name and UUID of each student in the class or individual student name and UUID if request made by the student.