Enrollment Verification Request
Use Self Service to request either an enrollment verification for the current term or your enrollment history, and to check on the status of your request.
- Click on the Student page after you login to the portal (in menu bar at the top of the screen).
- Locate the Banner Self-Service channel and expand the Banner Self-Service --> Student --> Student Records folders (by clicking on the folder icons); then click on the Request Enrollment Verification link.
- The initial Enrollment Verification screen appears; definitions of the various Verification
Types that are and will be available to you appear at the top of the screen. Enter
your basic selections:
Term: Select the term you want from the drop-down box.
Verification Type: Select Pre-Term, Current Enrollment, Enrollment History, or Term Grade Report.
Number of Copies: Specify the number you need.
- The Enrollment Verification Delivery screen appears. Select a delivery method for
your verification and click [Continue].
- The Address screen now appears; specify an address or a FAX number. Specify an address
if your earlier requested the "Mail to" or "Hold for Pick-Up" options. You may either
select one of the addresses on file for you or enter a new address.
An address is needed for "Hold for Pick-Up" because the Registrar's Office needs to mail the verification to you in case you fail to pick it up.
Specify a FAX number if you earlier requested the FAX option.
Click the [Continue] button.
- A summary of your enrollment verification request appears. If something is not right,
go back to a previous screen and correct it; otherwise, click [Submit Request].
- A confirmation of your request--the Signature screen--appears.
- Logout: Click on the logout icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen when
you are finished using the portal.