Tiger Leadership Institute
The Tiger Leadership Institute is a program that intends to make long-term leadership education available to any undergraduate student at the University of Memphis. Three levels of training are offered, with each level having a specific audience and purpose:
Level I is offered to freshman students and concentrates on involvement, leadership style, and managing the transition to college.
Level II is open to sophomore, junior, and senior students, and focuses on an intensive study of the Social Change Model of Leadership. It is also open to freshman students who have graduated from Level I.
Level III is only open to Level II graduates, and it expands upon leadership concepts discussed in Level II and gives students the opportunity to implement their knowledge of the Social Change Model of Leadership Development in a community action project.
Levels I & II will offer multiple cohorts during the Fall semester; please select from ONE of the cohorts when applying.
- Level I - Cohort I (Mondays 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Level I - Cohort 2 (Tuesdays 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Level I - Cohort 3 (Wednesdays 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Level II - Cohort 1 (Monday 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Level II - Cohort 2 (Wednesdays 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- Level III (Tuesdays 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
Specific dates of the program will vary by Level and meeting day.
For additional information, please contact Zach Carr at email@example.com or call 901.678.8679.