class  Classroom and Lab Support

Computer Lab: Design

Service Description: 

An ITS employee will work with one of the Universities A/V and Computer vendors to spec out equipment for the space in question.

Who Can Request? 

Requests can be made by Faculty or Staff.

How to Request Service?

TAF funded labs are approved by the Deans TAF Committee. To request the use of TAF funds for new computer lab, submit a request to the Dean of your college.  Request for new departmental labs should be sent to the head of your academic department for funding approval. 

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

When submitting a request for a new lab, please work with your Local Support Provider, Space Planning, and Campus Design to ensure all cost factors are determined prior to Dean or Department Head submission.