class  Classroom and Lab Support

Smart Classroom: Design

Service Description: 

An ITS employee will work with one of the University's Audio Visual and Computer vendors to spec out equipment for the space in question.

Who Can Request? 

Requests can be made by Faculty or Staff.

How to Request Service?

TAF funded construction is approved by the Dean's TAF Committee. To request use of TAF funds for new construction of a TAF computer lab, submit a request to the Dean of your college. 

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Request for a new Smart Classroom should be submitted to the Dean of your College; a service request is not necessary.