computer  Computer, Peripherals, and Hardware

Computer/Printer: Decommission/Transfer

Service Description: 

An ITS employee will work with you to ensure data is removed before the disposal of computer equipment. Equipment can also be reconfigured for transfer to another employee or unit. Parts can be re-purposed in some situations.   

Who Can Request? 

Requests can be made by Faculty or Staff.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online service ticket.

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

The following information is needed in the Service Request: Affiliation (Faculty, Staff, or Other), Building, Room Number, and description of need.