wireless Network and Wifi Connectivity

Host Name Management/DNS

Service Description: 

Request or modify hostname (CNAME, A Record, etc.) for DNS.

Who Can Request? 

Authorized members of faculty, staff, and service desk. Note: Authorized users are faculty or staff. These people have been identified or approved by the Dean, Chair, or Department head. They may request services that will incur an expenditure from a referenced, valid account.

How to Request Service?

To request a new hostname, please submit a service request.
To request a modification to a hostname, please submit a service request. 
To request a new CNAME, please submit a service request. 

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?

Please include Affiliation (Faculty/Staff), desired or existing hostname, IP Address or URL, and type of record.