software  Software and Applications

Royall (third party vendor student application interface)

Service Description: 

Royall (for Admissions) is the hosted solution we use for undergraduate applications.   

Who Can Request? 

Requests can be made by authorized Admissions staff.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online request. 

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Select "Royall" from the list of available Software and your Affiliation. Enter details of your issue in the Information field. Note: You must be Staff to make this request.