The COE partners with several research centers. Click the links below to learn about on-going research projects through the COE.
- Center for Rehabilitation and Employment Research
- Center for Research in Educational Policy
- Mid-South ACT
- Regional Intervention Program (RIP)
The Center for Research in Educational Policy (CREP) has a very active research agenda. Some of their recent projects are listed below. For further information about CREP and its projects or to partner with CREP, visit memphis.edu/crep>.
- Impact Study commissioned by Shelby County Schools
- Collaboration with Purdue University Indianapolis as evaluator of their recent NSF ADVANCE grant
- Policy study commissioned by the Tennessee Charter School Center
- New study with the Tennessee STEM Innovation Network's Rural Collaborative
- Completed a study of Undergraduate Advising Resources at the UofM, commissioned by Provost's office
- Collaboration with Dr. Cheryl Goudie resulting in Green Fee funding to establish an educational honey bee yard at Meeman Biological Station
- Collaboration with Dr. Erin Nelson, Department of Public and Nonprofit Administration, focused on mapping the capacity of the Memphis nonprofit sector
- Collaboration with Dr. Vasile Rus, Department of Computer Science, on a newly-awarded NSF grant (Using Big Data in Tutoring)