Six Reasons to Learn French
- Speaking French will increase your salary potential or help you get a job.
- Knowing French will improve your English.
- Proficiency in French will significantly improve your chances of being accepted to a university and a graduate school.
- Using French will make traveling to Canada, Europe, and Africa a lot easier.
- Knowing French will open the door to many internships in Europe and Africa.
- Knowing French will develop your critical thinking and creative skills.
More information on why French can be useful for you
- Tennessee Needs French, information about why to learn French in Tennessee
- Tennessee and France, statistics about France's footprint in Tennessee (for example, among foreign countries it is the 3rd largest creator of jobs in TN)
- French economic footprint in the US, information from the French embassy about France's impact overall and in specific States.
- Promotion of French, information about the benefits of knowing French
- Why Learn French? Reasons to Try the Language, reasons why learning a French and other foreign languages can help you
- Why French is Awesome, a variety of facts related to the benefits of learning French and number of French speakers in the world