School of Health Studies Students
Are you a prospective student interested in our programs? Are you a current student looking for information on advising or forms for graduation? Perhaps you've thought about studying abroad? All of this information, including more on internships, can be found on the left menu of this page.
Make the most of your college experience, finish your 4-year degree in 4 years and...
Complete to Compete:
• Firmly commit to a major that excites you—your advisor can help!
• Remain continuously enrolled every semester—stay focused on the end goal
• Register for 15 or more credit hours every semester—this will save you money!
• Take advantage of academic advising resources—set an appointment with your advisor every semester
• Use learning resources, including free tutoring
• Attend class and attend class prepared...students who attend perform better.
• Earn credit for prior learning—consider Credit by Exam and Experiential Learning Credit (ELC) as options
• Gain practical experience—complete an internship
• Be an engaged student—interact with professors outside of class, join a student organization or club, and network with others in your area of study
• Live on or near campus—convenience will aid engagement and class attendance