Our Top-Ranked Internship Program
For nearly 5,000 UofM students a year, an education becomes much more than textbooks and test scores. It's an experience measured in internships and other experiential learning opportunities, including student teaching or field-related practicum. Our Academic Internship Program is nationally ranked (Top 10 by U.S. News and World Report) for providing students with the valuable, real-world experience that only hands-on internships provide. On this site, students can access information to locate and prepare for the right internship to meet career goals. Employers can find the info you need to create internship opportunities at your organization, and faculty members will find tools to help students get the most from their education at the UofM.
Want to learn more?
- Student Guide
- Browse current internship opportunities
- See what past interns said about their experience
- Employer Guide
- Learn how to develop an internship program
- Recruit University of Memphis interns
- See what other employers said about their UofM interns