The International Studies Faculty Affiliate Program brings together faculty whose research and teaching focuses on international topics and world regions. Faculty affiliates enjoy:
- access to collaborative opportunities for research, through networking with other faculty affiliates
- invitations to International Studies sponsored events
- announcements for courses, grants, and other opportunities for your students that come through the INTL listserv
- ability to mentor students pursuing internationally-focused capstone experiences
- invitations to apply for funding to support international research travel
If you are interested in joining this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to update this page with information about all of our affiliates soon!