Late Add/Late Registration
After web registration for the term or part of term has closed, you may request to add or register using the Late Add Request form. This will be the new late add process beginning in Fall 2019.
- Submit one Late Add Request DocuSign form for each course you wish to add. You will
need to know the instructor’s email address. (The link to the form will be provided
when web registration has closed.)
Note: If you want to add a TN eCampus course (a section that starts with R), do not use the Late Add Request form. Email Mary Ewart at firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
- The form will route to the instructor for a decision.
- If the instructor approves, the Registrar’s Office will attempt to register you in the course. If a permit is
required but has not been issued, the Registrar’s Office will not be able to process
your registration; you will receive an email from the Registrar's Office with further
instructions. If the instructor declines, you will receive a DocuSign declined notification.
- You will receive an email from the Registrar's Office when you have been registered in the course. You will also receive a DocuSign completed notification.
Additional Information for the New Process
- Log into DocuSign to check the status of your requests. You will be able to see where
your request is in the routing process.
- Because the instructor’s approval is time-sensitive, your DocuSign form will expire
5 days after you submit the request if registration has not been successful.
- If the Registrar’s Office requires a permit to register you, your advisor will also be notified.
Use Old Process Until Late Add Period of Fall 2019
- Complete Section 1 of the Late Add Request form.
- Request approval from the instructor and the Department Chair of each course you would
like to add. If approved, they will complete the information in Section 2. The department(s)
will enter any necessary permits.
- Return the completed form to the Registrar's Office in 003 Wilder Tower, or you may
email it to email@example.com.
- When the Registrar's Office has processed your form, you will receive an email confirming
registration changes and providing further information.
- Pay for the course(s) by the fee payment deadline. Check University & Student Business Services calendars for the appropriate deadlines.