Late Add/Late Registration
After web registration has closed, students may request to add or register using the Late Add Request form.
- Complete Section 1 of the Late Add Request form.
- Request approval from the instructor and the Department Chair of each course you would like to add. If approved, they will complete the information in Section 2. The department(s) will enter any necessary permits.
- Return the completed form to the Registrar's Office in 003 Wilder Tower, or you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When the Registrar's Office has processed your form, you will receive an email confirming registration changes and providing further information.
- Pay for the course(s) by the fee payment deadline. Check University & Student Business Services calendars for the appropriate deadlines.