Late Add/Late Registration
After web registration for the term or part of term has closed, and the window to request registration electronically using DocuSign has passed, you may request to add or register using the Schedule Adjustment form.
Note: Please do not submit a Schedule Adjustment form for a request you have already made through DocuSign. We are still working on processing the requests that were submitted through DocuSign. If an approved registration has not been processed, there is most likely an issue with a permit.
- Complete the Student Information section of the Schedule Adjustment form. Enter your course requests in the Added Courses section. Sign the form in the Signatures
section. Include a reason for your late add request in the Reason section.
- Request approval from the instructor of each course you would like to add. Instructor
signature in the Instructor Approval section is required for approval.
Note: If you want to late add a TN eCampus course (a section that starts with R), Mary Ewart, at firstname.lastname@example.org, will make the decision whether or not to approve.
- Return the completed form to the Registrar's Office in 003 Wilder Tower, or you may
email it to email@example.com.
- If the instructor approved, the Registrar’s Office will attempt to register you in
the course. If a permit is needed, an automatic email will be sent to you with information
about requesting a permit. Your advisor will also be notified. When the department enters the permit, you will
receive an automatic email that you will forward to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then the Registrar's Office will complete registration.
- You will receive an email from the Registrar's Office when you have been registered in the course.