Late Add/Late Registration
After web registration for the term or part of term has closed, you may request to add or register for Summer 2020 using the Schedule Adjustment form.
- Complete the Student Information section of the Schedule Adjustment form. Enter your course requests in the Added Courses section. Sign the form in the Signatures
section. Include a reason for your late add request in the Reason section.
- Request approval from the instructor of each course you would like to add. Instructor
signature in the Instructor Approval section is required for approval.
Note: If you want to late add a TN eCampus course (a section that starts with R), Mary Ewart, at firstname.lastname@example.org, will make the decision whether or not to approve.
- Return the completed form to the Registrar's Office in 003 Wilder Tower, or you may
email it to email@example.com.
- If the instructor approved, the Registrar’s Office will attempt to register you in
the course. If a permit is needed, an automatic email will be sent to you with information
about requesting a permit. Your advisor will also be notified. When the department enters the permit, you will
receive an automatic email that you will forward to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then the Registrar's Office will complete registration.
- You will receive an email from the Registrar's Office when you have been registered in the course.