Visit this page periodically to check for notices regarding changes to VA policies that affect or enhance your receipt of benefits.
- Students using their Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits and receiving Monthly Housing Allowance (MHA) and/or kicker payments must verify enrollment monthly and may use text messages to do so. Students should call the Education Call Center (ECC) at 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551) to update their information. See information about verification and FAQs from VA.
- Isakson and Roe Veterans Health Care and Benefits Improvement Act of 2020 Information
- VA resumes debt notification to Veterans effective October 1, 2021.
- Communication from VA Debt Management Center - 3/25/2021
- Chapter 33 or Post 9/11 Beneficiaries - 10/29/20
- GI Bill® Benefits Update - 10/1/2020
- Beginning on July 20, 2020, the Buffalo RPO will begin to process newly submitted education (GI Bill) claims, which were previously under the jurisdiction of the St. Louis RPO. No change in action is required from the Veteran or dependent using education benefits.
- VA News Release about Debt Relief - 7/9/2020
- Communication from VA Debt Management Center - 4/9/2020
- VA COVID-19 FAQs - 4/7/2020
- VA Policy Regarding Drops, Withdrawals, and Mitigating Circumstances
- Not All Fees & Tuition Covered by VA
- Notice Regarding Federal Funds & Tuition Assistance
- Forever GI Bill Updates
- Procedural Changes for VRE Students
(GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.)