Visit this page periodically to check for notices regarding changes to VA policies that affect or enhance your receipt of benefits.
- Beginning on July 20, 2020, the Buffalo RPO will begin to process newly submitted education (GI Bill) claims, which were previously under the jurisdiction of the St. Louis RPO. No change in action is required from the Veteran or dependent using his/her education benefits.
- VA News Release about Debt Relief - 7/9/2020
- Communication from VA Debt Management Center - 4/9/2020
- VA COVID-19 FAQs - 4/7/2020
- GI Bill Benefits Update - 3/19/2020
- VA Policy Regarding Drops, Withdrawals, and Mitigating Circumstances
- Not All Fees & Tuition Covered by VA
- Notice Regarding Federal Funds & Tuition Assistance
- Forever GI Bill Updates
- Procedural Changes for VRE Students