How Do I Prepare and Submit a Proposal?
- Review the 2018-2019 Student Event Allocation Guidelines & Procedures to gain insight on the proposal process.
- Ensure that your organization is registered with Student Leadership and Involvement and is listed as a Registered Student Organization for this academic year.
- Complete the Student Event Allocation packet located in Tiger Zone and any other necessary forms. The SEA Program Proposal Agreement form must be printed, signed by the RSO President(s) and Advisor(s), and uploaded with the packet in Tiger Zone. Please complete the SEA Packet in its entirety. Incomplete packets and TBDs will NOT be accepted (this includes dates, times, locations, artist information, etc.)
- Submit an online EMS request to reserve space for your program(s). The location for all events must be reserved before submitting the proposal to the SEA Committee.
- Submit the program proposal and other accompanying documents via Tiger Zone by the published deadline. The proposals will be reviewed by staff members and the Student Event Allocation Committee. SEA proposals must be submitted one semester prior to the proposed program.
- Upon submitting the proposal, sign up for:
- * A Pre-Hearing meeting
- * A Hearing presentation time
Proposal Packets for Fall 2019 are now closed.
Deadline for Proposals for Fall 2019 events is February 17. 2019.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED