How Do I Prepare and Submit a Proposal?
- Review the Student Event Allocations Guidelines & Procedures to gain insight on the proposal process.
- Ensure that your organization is registered with Student Leadership and Involvement and is listed as a Registered Student Organization for this academic year.
- Complete the Student Event Allocation budget request located on TigerZone. Please complete the SEA Packet in its entirety. Incomplete packets and TBDs will NOT be accepted (this includes dates, times, locations, artist information, etc.)
- Submit an online EMS request to reserve space for your program(s). The location for all events must be reserved before submitting the proposal to the SEA Committee.
- Submit the program proposal and other accompanying documents via Tiger Zone by the published deadline. The proposals will be reviewed by staff members and the Student Event Allocation Committee. SEA proposals must be submitted one semester prior to the proposed program.
- Upon submitting the proposal, sign up for:
- * A Pre-Hearing meeting
- * A Hearing presentation time
SEA Budget Request
Filling out a Budget Request (SEA Request form)
1. Log into TigerZone using your UID and password
2. Click on the organization you would like to create an SEA request for
3. Click “Manage Organization” in the top right hand corner
4. Click the three horizontal lines on the left hand side to open the user drawer
5. Click the tab that says “Finance”
6. Once on this page click the blue button that says “Create Request”
7. From there click “Create Budget Request”
8. Click “SEA 2021 Request”
9. Move through the process answering questions as you would in previous semester with the SEA form
10. When you get to the tab titled “budget” you will click “+ Add item” under each section to add your line item budget
11. When done, click “Submit”
Deadline for Proposals for Spring 2021 is October 1, 2020
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED