Important Links for Undergraduate Students
All students who enroll for the first time in Fall 2013 or later must meet the revised requirements for the Bachelor of Arts degree in the College of Arts and Sciences. Students who enrolled for the first time prior to that time may choose to switch to the 2013 catalog if they prefer the requirements; however, they will then need to use the 2013 catalog for everything — overall degree requirements, general education requirements, major/minor requirements.
A convenient checklist of the revised requirements for the B.A. in history (pdf) is available online.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Faculty of the Department of History
- Departmental scholarships and awards
- Internship for undergraduates
- CLEP Policies
- Library resources
- Computing resources
- Department of History policy on academic misconduct
- Using sources properly to avoid plagiarism
- Campus Life
- Phi Alpha Theta, Epsilon Nu chapter
- E-mail the Director of Undergraduate Studies