Practitioner School Services Personnel License
The Practitioner School Services Personnel License is issued to the following candidates:
- School Counselors
- Speech Pathologists
- School Psychologists
- School Social Workers
Graduate students applying to any of the above licenses must complete the following:
- A conferred Master's or Education Specialist degree official transcript is required prior to applying.
- All official transcripts at institutions where you earned college credit are required prior to applying.
- Complete the School Service License Application.
- Confirm that all of your Praxis II test scores were sent to the University of Memphis
(code: 1459) and the Tennessee Department of Education (code: 8190).
- NOTE: School Social Worker applicants are NOT required to take a Praxis II exam. In lieu of an exam, School Social Worker applicants must submit a completion letter from Dr. Susan Elswick, Assistant Professor of Social Work.