||Randy G. Floyd
Co-director of Child and Family Studies
School Psychology, Child and Family
Psychology Building, Room 332
Ph.D., Indiana State University
M.E., Indiana State University
B.A., Hendrix College
- Assessment of Cognitive Abilities and Externalizing Behaviors
- Identification of Reading, Mathematics, and Writing Aptitudes
- The Process of Professional Publication
Service to Journals
Dr. Floyd is the Editor of the Journal of School Psychology (2011-2014). Please visit the journal website for more information.
- Farmer, R. L., Floyd, R. G., Reynolds, M. R., & Kranzler, J. H. (in press). IQs are very strong but imperfect
indicators of psychometric g: Results from joint confirmatory factor analysis. Psychology
in the Schools.
- Floyd, R. G., Reynolds, M. R., Farmer, R. L., & Kranzler, J. H. (2013). Are the general factors
from different child and adolescent intelligence tests the same? Results from a five-sample,
six-test analysis. School Psychology Review, 42, 383-401
- Reynolds, M. R., Floyd, R. G., & Niileksela, C. R. (2013). How well is psychometric g indexed by global composites?
Evidence from three popular intelligence tests. Psychological Assessment, 25, 1314-1321.
- Bergeron, R., & Floyd, R. G. (2013). Individual part score profiles of children with intellectual disability:
A descriptive analysis across three intelligence tests. School Psychology Review,
- Floyd, R. G., Meisinger, E. B., Gregg, N., Keith, T. Z. (2012). An explanation of reading comprehension
across development using models from the Cattell–Horn–Carroll theory: Support for
integrative models of reading. Psychology in the Schools, 48, 725-743.
- Maynard, J. L., Floyd, R. G., Acklie, T. J., & Houston, L. (2011). General factor loadings and specific effects
of the Differential Ability Scales, Second Edition composites. School Psychology Quarterly,
- Floyd, R. G., Cooley, K. M., Arnett, J. E., Fagan, T. K., Mercer, S. H., & Hingle, C. (2011). An
overview and analysis of journal operations, journal publication patterns, and journal
impact in school psychology and related fields. Journal of School Psychology, 49,
- Martinez, R. S., Floyd, R. G., & Erichsen, L. (2011). Strategies and attributes of highly productive scholars and
contributors to the school psychology literature: Recommendations for increasing scholarly
productivity. Journal of School Psychology, 49, 691-720..
PSYC 7803/8803 Psychoeductional Assessment I: Cognitive and Achievement Assessment
PSYC 7804/8804 Psychoeducational Assessment II: Behavioral and Emotional Assessment
PSYC 7430/8430 Clinical Assessment: Ability and Achievement
PSYC 7614/8614 Practicum in Psychoeducational Assessment
PSYC 7207/8207 Developmental Psychology
PSYC 4020 Abnormal Child Psychology
PSYC 3000 Introduction to Psychological Research
PSYC 3010 Research and Statistics