||Randy G. Floyd
Co-director of Child and Family Studies
School Psychology, Child and Family
Psychology Building, Room 332
Ph.D., Indiana State University
M.E., Indiana State University
B.A., Hendrix College
- Assessment of Cognitive Abilities and Externalizing Behaviors
- Identification of Reading, Mathematics, and Writing Aptitudes
- The Process of Professional Publication
Service to Journals
Dr. Floyd is the Editor of the Journal of School Psychology (2011-2014). Please visit the journal website for more information.
- Floyd, R. G., McCloud, K., Arnett, J. E., Fagan, T. K., Mercer, S. H., & Hingle, C. (2011). An
overview and analysis of journal operations, journal publication patterns, and journal
impact in school psychology and related fields. Journal of School Psychology, 49.
- Price, K. W., Floyd, R. G., Fagan, T. K., & Smithson, K. (2011). Journal article citation classics in school
psychology: Analysis of the most cited articles in five school psychology journals.
Journal of School Psychology, 49.
- Floyd, R. G., & Kranzler, J. H. (2011). Processing approaches to interpretation of information
from cognitive ability tests: A critical review. In D. P. Flanagan & P. Harrison (Eds.),
Contemporary intellectual assessment (3rd ed., pp. 497-523). New York: Guilford Press.
- Maynard, J. L., Floyd, R. G., Acklie, T. J., & Houston, L. (2011). General factor loadings and specific effects
of the Differential Ability Scales, Second Edition composites. School Psychology Quarterly, 26, 108-118.
- Williams, J. L., Skinner, C. H., Floyd, R. G., Hale, A. D., & Neddenriep, C. (2011). Words correct per minute: The variance in
standardized reading scores accounted for by reading speed. Psychology In the Schools, 48, 87-101.
- Floyd, R. G., Hojnoski, R. L., & Key, J. (2006). Preliminary evidence of technical adequacy of
the Preschool Numeracy Indicators. School Psychology Review, 35, 627-644.
PSYC 8/7614a Practicum in School Psychology (syllabus)
PSYC 8/7803 Psychoeducational Assessment I (syllabus)
PSYC 8/7804 Psychoeducational Assessment II (syllabus)
PSYC 4020 Abnormal Child Psychology (syllabus)
PSYC 3010 Research and Statistics I (syllabus)